Doctor hours are by
Good day everyone,
Due to concerns about the novel coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), We are taking additional precautionary measures within the hospital to keep our staff, doctors, animals, clients, and visitors safe, while continuing to provide essential patient care.
Effective today, only hospital personnel will be allowed inside all areas of the hospital but we will continue to provide service.
We ask that you give us a call when you arrive and at this time you will be transferred to one of our technicians to go over any history, concerns, symptoms, or questions you have regarding your dog/cat (just as if you were in the clinic). We will then come out to your car and bring your dog/cat into the building to have their exam, vaccinations treatments/diagnostics done. We will call you right back and go over findings and recommendations. Payment can all be made over the phone with our reception team. We are doing our absolute best to continue providing service but in order to do this we need to keep our team healthy and we ALL need to limit close contact with others.
What clients should do when they arrive at the hospital with patients:
- Call us when you arrive.
- Please remain in your vehicle with your animal.
- Care professionals associated with your appointment will discuss your needs by phone when you arrive. At the end of the phone conversation, a care professional will come to the parking lot to bring your animal into the building for evaluation.
- After the medical team evaluates your animal, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call. MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR PHONE AND A CHARGER!
- After the appointment is complete and any additional findings are discussed/questions are answered you will receive a phone call from a customer service representative to obtain payment via:
- Credit cards are preferred, but cash or check will also be accepted.
ONLINE MED REFILLS! We will be here for refills but using our online store is a great tool to utilize during this time. You will not need to leave the house and the medications come straight from our supplier. If we are forced to shut down at any point we will still be able to approve medication requests filled through our online store!
We are so very sorry to inconvenience anyone. This is obviously not how we like to conduct our business but our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
The Centers for Disease Control have a comprehensive website with general information and more about COVID-19 and animals: https://www.cdc.gov/
Thank you for your understanding,